Sunday, December 22, 2013

NEWS!!

So actually I got this news quite a while ago but I just made this blog and I thought it deserved it's own post.


Dear Lili Zubar,
You have been selected as a semi-finalist for the NSLI-Y program!  Complete the following steps to remain in consideration for a 2014-15 NSLI-Y Scholarship.

I am an NSLI-Y semi-finalist!! So this means I will have to get a medical and dental eval as well as an interview. My interview is scheduled for January 11th and I am so excited and nervous at the same time. Wish me luck!

As for my YES app, it is due January 9th. My essays have been written to perfection(hopefully!), my recs are in, and my countries are ranked (which was very hard to do). Tomorrow I will apply for a passport to complete the app and send it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment