Saturday, April 12, 2014

BOSNIA!!!

I'M GOING TO BOSNIA!!! I actually cannot believe life right now I am SO excited!!! Last night we were "supposed" to get the emails but they never came and we (the semifinalist) thought they wouldn't come on weekends but they did! Honestly, I was a little surprised I got Bosnia because it was 8th on my list but I was so close to just saying all countries are equally preferable that it really doesn't matter to me:) I'm just so excited!!!! I was like shaking all morning once I found out emails were starting to come out and then at 12:05 PM I got that magical email that will literally change my life forever. I haven't told my family yet and I plan do do that with a cake. I'll add picture of that cake later. I can't wait to find out what the next year has in store for me and I will do my best to keep you updated!




No comments:

Post a Comment